Sunday, September 13, 2015

Return to blogging.

It has been a long time since I have written here, and even longer since I have written with any regularity.  I am now well on in life, and have been reflecting on how I might live better, and decided that I must spend more time in organized, regular discourse with myself, to clarify for myself what is important, what is true, what is beautiful and worth contemplating.  On the chance that such meditations may be helpful to others, and the likelihood that others may have some wisdom to impart back to me, I hope to make some of these thoughts public, in this space, going forward.

One thing that I have learned in my years here: the best is the enemy of the good.  I will attempt to make these posts useful and clear, but I will not wait for them to be perfect, or perfectly organized, before posting.  A structure may evolve over time, perhaps, but I expect the topics to be somewhat rambling; perhaps stimulated by a new item, or my reading, or some observation.  We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment